See for yourself!

James Island webcam

The webcams which the Forks Chamber sponsors feature, among other places, First Beach and James Island in La Push.  At this time of year particularly, the views are spectacular.   I invite the public to go to the home page of  www.forkswa.com (the Chamber’s website) and scroll down the lefthand side of the site to Webcams, and feast your eyes on the two La Push sites.  It just doesn’t get more beautiful than these two popular places.  The Quileute Tribe welcomes visitors, as does the Forks Chamber of Commerce, and a visual of the northwest coast is a treat available to all no matter where you are.

13 Responses to “See for yourself!”

1. Andrea says:

After visiting Forks/La Push in 2010, I look at the webcams and sigh at the beauty. I’ve been back once, and hope to return this summer. I’m in Virginia and I LOVE seeing my favorite place on earth every day. Even if it’s just glimpses. Thank you so much for the webcams.

2. Sharon says:

I, like a lot of people discovered Forks, WA. thru the Twilight books and I have loved being able to enjoy the beauty of this area almost everyday. I live in Arkansas and don’t anticipate being able to ever visit your lovely area but thanks to the Webcams I can dream I am there experiencing it. Thank you to all who make this possible. I often wondered what surrounded the view seen thru the webcam and was delighted to see this picture today. Thanks for the extra glimpse.

• Kathy says:

Hey Sharon,

I know what its like to want to go to Forks really bad and think you will never get there…but there’s GREAT NEWS!!! Have you checked out the contest that Forks is doing? Check it out here on this link:

You can enter the contest once before March 28th and have all of your friends enter and say that you referred them so you can get bonus entries. The winner wins a FREE trip to Forks!!! Plus a lot of other goodies so check it out. Good luck!!!!

Kathy from Chicago

3. Connie says:

I have looked at these cams almost daily for over three years. Visiting Forks is at the top of my to-do list but until I get there these cams keep me satisfied. It has become a sort of addiction for me though; like some people shouldn’t be bothered before they have their coffee in the morning, I need my Forks fix every morning!

• Gillie says:

I hope you get to go someday Connie. You will love it! And yes, don’t bother me until I’ve had my morning Forks fix. LOL

• Kathy says:

Hey Connie,

Did you enter the contest to win a FREE trip to Forks? Check it out here…

all you have to do is watch the video, ask the resident vamp a question and say that I referred you! (LOL!) Then go share the link with all of your friends and family, have them enter and refer you so you can ge bonus entries!!! Good Luck! I hope to see you in Forks soon!!!

Kathy from Chicago

4. Gillie says:

Like most I discoverd Forks through the Twilight series. I lived briefly in Washington (Ferndale)during my teen years and always loved the area. My best friend and I drove from California to Forks for the Stephenie Meyer weekend in 2011. I have been viewing the webcams since for nearly two years now on a daily basis. I check my emails then I check out Forks. It’s one of my favorite things to do. Hope to go back someday. I love the webcams!

• Kathy says:

Hey Gillie,

Did you enter the contest to win a FREE trip to Forks? Check it out here…

Kathy from Chicago

5. Teresa Aldrich says:

My husband treated me to a trip to Forks, WA for my birthday. Since that time, we have returned every year,usually twice a year. We love the area, the town and the people! Hope to retire there in the future. Check the cameras every day! Thank you for the opportunity to view your beautiful city! It is how I start my day, every day!

• Kathy says:

Hey Teresa,

Did you enter the contest to win a FREE trip to Forks? Check it out here…

Kathy from Chicago

6. Holly says:

Thank you Forks Chamber for sponsoring the Lapush webcams! I love your image, it’s great to see the vantage point my favorite place is shot from. Mom & I visited for the first time in 2011, then I discovered your website with the webcams. When my husband and I returned in 2012 we had our family and friends watch the webcam feed and waved at them. Everyone got a kick out of seeing us on vacay! Wow, it makes me smile to know there are so many amazing women watching Lapush with me every morning. (The sunsets are breathtaking too) Here’s to next time!

• Kathy says:

Hey Holly,

Yes there is a great group of women who DAILY check out the webcams. I love our group of awesome ladies….they are each very special to me! Did you enter the contest to win a FREE trip to Forks? Check it out here…

Kathy from Chicago