Fall arrives September 22, 2022 and there’s no better time to plan a fall visit to Forks, Washington and the Olympic Peninsula. Fall colors, area events, smaller crowds and mild weather add to the charm of a fall Forks getaway.
Join us as we Discover Things to Do in Forks Washington this Fall:
- Free Entrance Days in the National Parks: Come experience the national parks! On September 24th and November 11th 2022, all National Park Service sites that charge an entrance fee will offer free admission to everyone. Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates and come see the amazing Olympic National Park! More Info.
- Last Days of the Open Air Market for 2022: September 24th and October 1st mark the final days of the 2022 Forks Open Air Market. Be sure to stop by for fresh produce, arts and crafts, and more. The market will return Spring of 2023! Have questions? Call 360-374-5724.
- Hickory Shirt Heritage Days: October 5th-9th, 2022 – Celebrating our unique logging heritage featuring Pioneer Logger Award Presentation & family friendly events including Little Logger contest and Saw Demonstrations. Paint the town “hickory” by wearing your favorite hickory shirt. Many events at the Forks Timber Museum. Sponsored by West End Business & Professional Association.
- Rain of Terror Haunted Hangar: October 2022 – The Olympic Peninsula’s most extreme Halloween experience! Come Join us for a night of terrifying fun! Takes place most Fridays and Saturdays in October from 7pm-MIDNIGHT, and on Halloween night 7pm-11pm at the Quillayute Airport. $10 admission per person. View their Facebook page for more info!
- Raincon 2022: WE ARE BACK! This year’s event is OCT 21st beginning at 4 PM and goes through OCT 23 AT 7 PM. There will be a small artist ally, panels and lots of tables for gaming. Location: Rainforest Art Center.
In addition to these fall events, it’s also the perfect time to explore the natural wonders the area offers. Please explore our extensive Things to Do section to see all the fun there is to be had this fall, and year-round is beautiful Forks, WA.