September 8-11, 2022
Very Important Twilighters (VITs) will enjoy:
Thursday, September 8th
~ VIT Goodie Bag
~ Fandom Family Photo Free Download
Friday, September 9th
~ FTF Festival Breakfast with The Olympic Coven
~ Autograph/Photograph Event with Twilight Saga Special Guests
~ Bella Italia Dinner
~“Twilight Renaissance Faire” Fandom Family Party
Saturday, September 10th
~ FTF Festival Panel hosted by Letters to Twilight featuring Twilight Saga special guests
~ “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Red Carpet Premiere” Gala
Sunday, September 11th
~ Renesmee’s Birthday Luncheon
~ Family Farewell Photo Free Download
All ages are welcome. Includes one glass of wine at the Bella Italia Catered Dinner for those 21 and over. Valid ID required for alcohol. Both parties will have a cash bar; VIT Goodie Bag, Commemorative Ticket and VIT Lanyard and downloads for the two group photos for one very nice price of $450.00.
Only a limited number of VIT Tickets are available while supplies last. Group photos include download code that will be sent after the event. All tickets including the VIT Ticket, VIT Goodie Bag, FTF Commemorative Ticket and Lanyard will be available for pickup on Thursday, September 8th, 2021 at 9am at the Forks Visitor Information Center. Must have photo ID that matches invoice when picking up. Other pickup times are listed on the schedule.
Every person receiving a ticket must be present at ticket pickup. Nothing will be shipped before or after our event.
Contact Forks Chamber at Director@ForksWA.com or 360-374-2531 for more information.
Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets can only be transferred to another party through us by August 15th.
You can pay in full at time of purchase and receive priority in the Autograph/Photograph line or make payments once you’ve reserved your ticket and pay it off by May 31st (postmarked)! Tickets will be on sale until June 30th unless they sell out before.
NEW THIS YEAR
- Your Autograph/Photograph (A/P) timeslot will be based on when your ticket is purchased in full. This will also affect your breakfast and dinner times. Once your ticket is purchased, we will let you know your number. We recommend coordinating with those in your group to make sure your tickets are paid in close proximity. Otherwise, if a member of your group completes their purchase at a different time and you want to be together, you will have to go during the latest timeslot in your party. If your group buys all on one order, you will be guaranteed to be together. For payment plans, the payment is applied to the order, not the individual.
- At the A/P event, there will be fifty people per group. For example: Group 1 would be 1-50 and will be called and any number within that group can line up. It will not be in numerical order, but by group. Once a group is called, the person in that group can line up anytime. Then we will call Group 2 and anyone with 1-50 and 51-100 can line up, and so on.
- If you are 1-175, you will have the early breakfast and early dinner ticket. Please arrive with your complete party to the meals.
- If you are 176-350, you will have the late breakfast and late dinner ticket. Please arrive with your complete party to the meals.
- Group amounts may vary slightly to accommodate tickets purchased as a group.
- A ticket purchased in full consists of a ticket paid at time of purchase, or if vouchers are purchased and they equal the ticket cost, and a corresponding ticket is reserved (and “Pay by check” chosen at checkout) that is considered paid in full. If you buy vouchers with no corresponding ticket, you don’t have a ticket.
- Vouchers must be purchased in correspondence with a ticket to be applicable.
- If you have a ticket credit from 2021 you will need to purchase another $125 in vouchers (or whatever the difference is between your credit and the current ticket price). If you have a ticket credit and you are an international traveler, please contact Lissy Andros prior to purchasing your ticket.
- Transfers of VIT Tickets from the purchaser to a third party can only be processed through Forks Chamber of Commerce. The deadline for transfers is August 15th.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- You can reserve your ticket by ordering it though the online store and choosing “Pay by Check” at checkout. You will need to make a down-payment within one week of purchasing or your ticket will be voided. Down-payments need to be $50 minimum, per Very Important Twilighter (VIT). Tickets must be paid in full by May 31st (postmarked if mailing).
- Payments can be made by check/money order (United States only) or by vouchers in our online store (United States and international). Any payments made on tickets that are not paid in full by May 31st are non-refundable.
If you are an invited author or a vendor at the bazaar AND a VIT Ticketholder
- Please keep in mind that you might miss the breakfast if it conflicts with your set up.
- You are responsible for arranging for someone to watch your booth during your assigned A/P group, OR you can choose to get in line after you have completed your takedown, if time allows.
- During the festival we will be following the guidelines set forth by our County Health Officer and/or State of Washington.
We appreciate your continued support and look forward to planning an amazing event for you September 8-11, 2022!