Sunday Supper featuring barbecued Hoh River king salmon, pesto pasta, corn on the cob, clam chowder, fry bread, and fresh lemonade.
More details below!
Out of stock
**This ticket will be available in the online store until 8-19-2022 at 5pm. These will be available 9-8 through 9-10 in Will Call while supplies last. Cash only please.**
Sunday Supper featuring barbequed Hoh River king salmon, pesto pasta, corn on the cob, clam chowder, fry bread, and fresh lemonade.
King salmon caught locally by and prepared by by Michael Sampson of Where’s The Frybread on his 6′ BBQ!
Please pre-purchase your ticket to guarantee your spot at Sunday Supper!
- Sunday, September 11, 2022
- 7 – 8 pm
- Ki’tla Center Roundhouse, 100 LaPush Road
- This is in an indoor venue with garage doors. Please dress accordingly.
- $23.00 per person
- Pre-sale tickets are available until August 31st.
- There will be a limited number of tickets available at the Welcome Event and throughout the weekend, while supplies last.
Actual ticket (s) will need to be picked up in advance of event from the Forks Visitor Information Center, 1411 S. Forks Avenue on Thursday, September 8th from 9 am – 4 pm or at the event in will call.