The Forks Chamber of Commerce is a voice and advocate for the business community and other organizations of the West End of the Olympic Peninsula. The chamber is the primary promoter of tourism in our area. In addition to maintaining this website, our activities include operating the year-round Visitor Information Center in Forks; creating many guides for lodging, shopping, fishing, activities and dining; and sponsoring the free Logging and Mill Tours, that run May through September.
The Forks Chamber of Commerce is honored to represent businesses in this area, as well as businesses in other parts of Washington and the United States. We are proud to partner with the City of Forks in many endeavors and stand by the laws of the City of Forks, as well as the State of Washington.
We look forward to our continued productive relationship with the City of Forks and the businesses that we represent.
|Summer hours||Winter Hours*|
|(Memorial Day thru Sep 30)||(Oct 1 thru day before Memorial Day)|
|Mon-Sat 10am-5pm||Mon-Sat 10am-4pm|
|Sun 11am-4pm||Sun 11am-4pm|
|*may close 30 minutes for lunch during winter hours|
Weekly Luncheon Meetings
We hold weekly meetings on Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill meeting room (1222 S Forks Avenue) with programs and speakers of interest to the community. Everyone is welcome and you don’t have to be a chamber member to attend!
Whether you are a local business or individual, or just want to support and participate in our community, you are invited to join the Forks Chamber of Commerce. Introductory membership is only $50 for the first year. Please contact us to learn more about joining.
Benefits of joining the Chamber include:
- New Member Showcase –you are invited to spend a few minutes at your first Business Meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) sharing news and information about your business
- Free listing in the Business Directory on this site with both email and website links, which includes a photo or logo.
- Advertise with a click-through banner on the Chamber website ($150 additional for each quarter of the year).
- Receive a weekly email, with business and marketing opportunities, including upcoming events, chamber news, the schedule of speakers and programs and items of interest to the community
- Weekly luncheons featuring discussion topics and programs—a great place to network and introduce new staff and services
- Membership affiliations with Clallam County Economic Development Council, Association of Washington Business and others
- Candidate forums, events and programs of interest to the community
- Brochure display and referrals from the Visitor Information Center
- Suitable-for-framing membership certificate and window cling decal designed to inform the public that your business is a community-minded Chamber member.
Linda McNulty email@example.com
The Chamber would be unable to function without the generous participation of its many volunteers. These volunteers work tirelessly to promote their community and deserve our deepest gratitude.
If you would like to volunteer some time to a meaningful cause, please consider contacting us to learn more about our volunteer opportunities. Forks Chamber of Commerce/Visitor Information Center telephone number: 360-374-2531.
2018 Chamber Board of Directors
- President – Christi Baron – Forks Forum
- Past President – Don Grafstrom – Professional Realty Services
- Vice-President – Linda Offutt – Jolin Enterprises
- Secretary – Sharon Millett – Hoh Indian Tribe
- Treasurer – Bruce Paul – Forks Outfitters
- At large – Diana Reaume – Quillayute Valley SD
- At Large – Melene Bourm – Forks Community Hospital
- At large – Bill Peach – Individual
- At Large – Linda Keen – Quillayute River Resort
- Representative – Tim Fletcher, Mayor – City of Forks
- Representative – TBD – Quileute Nation