Skip to content
Festival FAQs & Guidelinesinsideout2023-05-11T13:14:44-08:00
Use this info to have a FANtastic time!
Forever Twilight in Forks Festival Guidelines:
- All special guests are announced when confirmed, and all agreements include clauses allowing them to cancel if they land film and/or television work. In the rare case of a cancellation, we always try to do our best to replace special guests. We cannot refund tickets for event admission based on special guest cancellation.
- Besides the Autograph/Photograph Events, photos and selfies with special guests are at their discretion.
- Autographs by special guests are only allowed at Autograph/Photograph Events.
- The cast of characters are here for our enjoyment, but please remember to respect their space.
- Dogs and other animals/pets are not allowed at any event where food is served, at any indoor event, including Forks High School or outdoor events at Fern Acres, and Second Beach or Rialto Beach to Hole in the Wall. If you have a service animal, please be advised that you are responsible for the animal’s behavior and per the Washington State Human Rights Commission’s guidelines “if an animal exhibits disruptive, poor or unsanitary behavior, it would not be considered a trained service animal, and can be removed.” Please note that this requirement applies to outdoor events where food is being served or is available.
- Our events and venues are smoke-free environments, which includes the use of e-cigarettes.
- We strive to present all events on the festival schedule, but some may be subject to change or cancellation due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control, including hazardous air quality.
- Wi-Fi is always free around the clock at the Forks Visitor Information Center parking 24/7.
- Shuttle service (when indicated) will be provided free of charge, courtesy of Forks Chamber of Commerce.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact VIT Guest Services or a member of the FTF Planning Committee.
- Our policy does not allow refunds on tickets once purchased. Please see the guidelines on the ticket prior to purchasing.
- Please do not drink and drive. If you need assistance to your motel or lodging establishment, please let someone on the FTF Planning Committee, VIT Guest Services, or FTF Security know.
- Our FTF Security is provided for your safety and will be clearly identified. Our security team will remove you from the event and void your ticket, with no refund, if you harass the cast, special guests, actors, festival staff, volunteers, or attendees, or bring outside alcohol to any of our events or parties.